Wednesday, September 28, 2005

KM outreach

I just returned home from a conference for our subscribers in St. Louis. I had the chance to talk about our KM program, some new activities, and how it should benefit them. I emphasized that our KM efforts are being driven by their comments and if they have additional feedback, to let me know.

In a related item, I signed an agreement today with Microsoft for a LiveMeeting event. The event will target our researchers and explain how we need their support in some upcoming KM activities. I've asked our new executive director to start the show off and describe the importance of KM to our customers and organization. I will follow-up, give some background on KM and show areas where we need their help. I plan to plant the seed about our use of a collaborative tool for managing research projects and an on-line proposal submission process.

The goal behind these discussions is bring our customers and other stakeholders onto the KM bandwagon. Much like we did with building the culture to support KM among staff we're now reaching out to build this culture among our major customers and stakeholders.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home